500,000 more kids face mental health issues as they’re denied school and a life

• 500,000 more kids face mental health issues as they’re denied school and a life

Posted by John on 24 January 2021 at 3:14 am

In the UK 500,000 and more kids face mental health issues as they’re denied school, friends and holidays, all done to the evil government and their new world order agenda.

British children suffer record levels of depression in our Covid lockdown, with suicidal thoughts, self-harm and eating disorders surging. With schools unlikely to reopen until April, it’s not just their education that’s at risk.

Watching my daughter as she takes part in her latest teams classroom call with a remote teacher and fellow pupils for 15 minutes, I can see how this evil government and parliament is affecting her and it infuriates me.

The moronic and hapless Education Secretary Gavin Williamson said today that while schools in England would be given two weeks’ notice before they were expected to open, he couldn’t say when that would be, exposing the lies of the dictator Boris Johnson’s pledge of a February return at last month’s address to the UK.

For the sake of my children I will be urging everyone to rise up against this tyranny that is hurting our children and remove every single one of these lying and participating MP’s from power permanently, that is the only way to save our children’s future and the country.

John replied 3 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.